Sunday 12 July 2015

Wow, it's been a really pawsome week this week. First of all on Monday we went to the beach at Aberporth, this is the new sculpture comemorating all the ships that were built here in the olden days. Aberporth used tobe a big shipbuilding port way back when. It's just a touristy village now. 

I'm in the stream that runs across the beach now,come on mum hurry up let's get in the water. 

I'm waiting. ....

My wheels work good on the sand, look at the tracks I'm making.

wheeee here I go splashing in the waves 

Must find that special stone 

She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed will have to wash the sand off my wheels when we get home.
Then on Thursday we met my friend Bella at Tresaith beach, she has a holiday cottage there and only comes there a few times a year.

We had chasing games by thefalling waters.

I did get a bit too clever and crashed acouple of times,it was a bit scary being on my side and not being able to get up, but She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was there to rescue me so it didn't stop me enjoying myself. 
On Friday we got the bus to Ferwig and walked back a whole 5.5 miles along the lanes , my wheels mean I can do these things again. She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed was more tired than me, hehe. 
On Saturday we got the bus into Cardigan because a local pet photographer was having a special session taking photos of us pooches. Only She Who Thinks She Must Be Obeyed got it wrong instead of being at the Netpool park in Cardigan, it was at the Netpool Inn, St Dogmaels which is the other side of the river so we had a long walk to get there,but Zoe from Gladwin photography took some pawsome photos, (you can see them if you go to her Facebook page). And then we had the long walk back to catch the bus home, we just got there in time, if we'd missed it we would have had to wait another 2 hours.
Today we had a quiet day as I'd done so much walking, but we got some of the agility stuff out on the green and played about with the weavy poles and doing slalems through jump wings, it was real good fun and I woke all the neighbours up barking with excitement. ......well it was time they were up. 


No comments: